Windows made of the S 8000 profile system provide excellent thermal insulation thanks to the six-chamber structure and the frame depth of 74 mm. The use of large steel reinforcements in the frame and sash guarantees high statics and allows the installation of large-sized windows, resistant to wind loads.
- Width of the frame 74mm
- Thickness of window pane packages 48mm – 50mm (STV)
- Six-chamber system
- Thermal insulation Uf=1,1 W/(m²K)
- Design with aquare glazing beads
Common features of the S8000 system:
- The installation depth of frame 74 mm ensures excellent heat and sound insulation
- Efficient use of material in the profile geometry saves resources and thus helps the environment
- One type of reinforcement
- Available in a wide selection of colours and (wood grain) decor foils
- Fitting rebate cover
- Around the entire perimeter of the frame and sash, galvanized steel reinforcements resistant to corrosion, made of 1.5-2.5 mm thick cold-formed sections
- Highly resistant and flexible heat-weldable EPDM gaskets in gray for white and black profiles for veneered windows
Statics: large-scale planning
The main chambers for the steel stiffening element were therefore made corresponding large.
The result is very high flexural rigidity of the standard stiffening elements, which in turn benefits the profile stability.
- modern design
- tailored variants of window and door finishing
- design freedom
A choice of PVC windows with decorative foils is a good decision: excellent insulation parameters, durability and good value for money. Thanks to the wide offer of single-color foil or those imitating the appearance of wooden windows, it is possible to meet the individual wishes of our customers. Gealan decorative foils can be applied both on one side and on both sides of the profile, which allows for a good adjustment of the joinery to the elevation and interior of the building.