Gealan systems are distinguished by excellent thermal insulation parameters. Its outstanding static properties make S9000 ideally suited for building large elements with GEALAN-acrylcolor®-surface finishing.
- Middle gasket
- Profile depth 82,5 mm
- Six-chamber system
- Thickness of the glazing from 26 mm-52 mm
- Thermal insulation Uf=0,91 W/(m²K)
- Set height 116mm
Common features of the Gealan S9000 system:
- Suitable for triple functional glazing with a maximum thickness of 52 mm.
- Intelligent sealing concept with up to three end-to-end sealing levels.
- Very good heat and sound insulation thanks to the six-chamber design and large installation depth for the frame and sash.
- Optimised for the use of STV® for dry bonding the pane and sash upstand.
- Narrow visible width and 15° incline as a design feature.
Perfect thermal insulation
- Deep edge cover thanks to an upstand height of 26 mm for enhanced heat insulation.
- Six chambers end to end in the frame, sash and mullion for outstanding heat and sound insulation.
- Perfectly fitting steel forms for the perfect balance between statics and heat insulation.
- modern design
- tailored variants of window and door finishing
- design freedom
The coloured acrylic layer is twice as hard as the PVC surface of white windows. It is highly scratch-resistant and is largely resistant to the effects of weather. The semi-matt, smooth and non-porous surface is insensitive to accumulations of dust and dirt. There is no spalling or chipping and no need for laborious repainting. GEALAN-acrylcolor® windows require virtually no maintenance and are extremely easy to care for.
- extremely weather resistant
A choice of PVC windows with decorative foils is a good decision: excellent insulation parameters, durability and good value for money. Thanks to the wide offer of single-color foil or those imitating the appearance of wooden windows, it is possible to meet the individual wishes of our customers. Gealan decorative foils can be applied both on one side and on both sides of the profile, which allows for a good adjustment of the joinery to the elevation and interior of the building.