Windows made of the S8000 profile system provide excellent thermal insulation thanks to the six-chamber structure and the frame depth of 74 mm. The use of large steel reinforcements in the frame and sash guarantees high statics and allows the installation of large-sized windows, resistant to wind loads.
- Width of the frame 74mm
- Thermal insulation Uf=1,1 W/(m²K)
- Large steel stiffening elements
- Wide range of accessories
With an installation depth of 82.5 mm and modern five-chamber technology, the new S 9000 front door offers outstanding heat insulation. Also impressive is the new front door’s stability.
- Outstanding heat insulation thanks to modern five-chamber technology
- Choice of colours
- Effective protection against driving rain
- Suitable for glass and panel thicknesses up to 52 mm
Gealan doors S8000
- modern design
- tailored variants of finishing
- design freedom
A choice of PVC windows with decorative foils is a good decision: excellent insulation parameters, durability and good value for money. Thanks to the wide offer of single-color foil or those imitating the appearance of wooden windows, it is possible to meet the individual wishes of our customers. Gealan decorative foils can be applied both on one side and on both sides of the profile, which allows for a good adjustment of the joinery to the elevation and interior of the building.