A combination of the latest Schüco LivIng profile and Strong fitting
- Two-chamber window pane package, dedicated for passive and energy efficient buildings.
- A deep-set glass pane and a width of 24 to 52 mm, eliminates the thermal bridge
- 2-chamber aesthetic glazing bead
- 3 heat-sealable surfaces, functional gaskets with EPDM, forming a sealing called a “dry chamber” (concerns the LivIng MD profile), ensuring excellent insulation and acoustic performance.
- 7- chamber construction with a depth of 82 mm and a heat transfer coefficient from Uf=1,0 W/(m²K)
- Steel reinforcement with a closed cross-section and a thickness of 1.5 to 2.5 mm supporting structural stability and corrosion resistant.
- Under-sill strip allows for proper installation and additional thermal insulation
- Durable and aesthetic seal
The LivIng 82 MD profile meets all the requirements of ift Rosenheim in the field of passive construction
On the basis of Winkhaus ActivPilot fitting, with increased burglary resistance, extended in the reference windows by:
- Additional anti-burglar and anti-strike latches
a) 3 latches in each tilt-and-turn sash
b) 2 catches in each turn-only sash
- A blockade of handle turning with a DFE slide bracket in each tilt-and-turn sash
- A locking system based on pins in the shape of octagonal mushrooms, allowing for simple sash pressure adjustment to the frame.
- Multi-step tilt
- Invisible notch pressure in the casement window